Jv3 assessment is known to be an alternative mode used in Australia for all the non – residential buildings and properties. This particular assessments takes into account a reference building which is used as a tool to compare the assumption of energy that is consumed while taking in the factor of climate, weather and location. While JV3 assessment is known to be an alternate to BCA Section J report, they are relatively more expensive to prepare and conduct as it requires more time to undergo the assessment. Let’s find out more about jv3 assessment and all that one should be aware of regarding it.
The benefits that come with using this particular kind of assessment process are as follows;
- By conducting jv3 assessment, you are actually opting for a cost effective way where new methods can be identified with regards to increasing and enhancing energy performance and reducing cost as a whole.
- Provides better alternatives and gives a whole new approach of using alternatives if something doesn’t go right or planned.
- Gives you a chance to find out more options with regards to finding the best type of building materials, designs and choices for construction items.
As a whole, one can say that jv3 assessment is known to be an ideal choice of practice where the complex construction designs of any building do not go along with the Deemed to Satisfy requirements under the state regulations. In fact, what makes it even better is the fact that the report created after the assessment allows one to enjoy a greater flexibility as it leads to see various choices and use them accordingly as long as it is not effecting the targets laid for energy usage.
Steps for Verification of JV3 Verification Assessment
- Make sure that you are taking into account a reference building to determine the energy consumption usage.
- The next step is to calculate the quantity of annual consumption of energy that is laid down through the building criteria.
- Once the above stated point is covered, make sure that you are calculating the amount of annual consumption of energy by modelling the services and comparing it with the reference building chosen.
- Compare the results of above stated steps to see and verify that the energy consumed is not more than the allowance.
Hope the above stated detailed information is able to cater your needs and requirements with regards to your next construction project to be compliant with the Australian regulation and standards. When it comes to starting a new construction project, one should ensure that everything is in line and order so that nobody has to bear anything later. For more information, please log on to https://gradwellconsulting.com/basix-certificate/.